Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Amelleon Multicolored Packing Cubes

This is a set of multicolor packing cubes. I have about 4 different sets of these and absolutely love them. A lot of people use them to save space when packing to go on trips. I used them not only through out our move but I've been slowly replacing the use of totes with these.

They are just so much easier to fill, place and store compared to a huge tote. I really like that this set came with a shoe bag/laundry bag as it's my first set that has. (I imagine at some point my son will steal it for other things but for now it's mine lol) I figure you could use it for either as I'm almost always packing flip flops.

You can check out this particular set here https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DAWR6N4DSVZFN&field-keywords=travel+laundry+bag

Specifics as per website:
  • LARGE CAPACITY: 1xUltra-Large(18.1"x13"x4.7"),2xLarge(13.8"x10.6"x3.9"),1xMedium(11.8"x7.9"x3.2"),1xShoes bag( 13"x9.1"x4.7"),1xLaundry bag(20.9"x15"), Fit All The Clothes You Need during travel.EASY TO USE: Each packing cube in different color with mesh front cover help you identify and classify the items much easily and view what you've already packed through.LIGHTWEIGHT&DURABLE: Made From Strong, Ultralight, Durable, and Water Resistant nylon with YKK zippers with double corded pulls.COMPRESS&ORGANIZE YOUR LUGGAGE: Well organized package will save 30% more space in your suitcase.

Tomoson Promotions Amelleon #amazon #tomoson #reviews #packingcubes #storage #organization #travel #laundrybag #multicolored #multiuse


No comments:

Post a Comment